A filter cleaning, also known as filtration system cleaning, takes place every 6 months and is a critical part of keeping your pool in the best shape possible. The cleaning process includes removing and thoroughly cleaning each and every grid located inside the filter and adding diatomaceous earth to the grids, providing them with a coat to prevent ripping or tearing.
Our expert team at Three Generations Pool Services will effectively clean your residential or commercial pool filter, ensuring it continues to function properly.
Signs You Need a Pool
- NCloudy water
- NExcessive debris or dirt in the pool
- NDifficulty maintaining a proper chemical balance
- NAlgae growth
- NIncreased filter pressure gauge readings
- NLonger filtration cycles to maintain water quality
- NFoul odors coming from the pool water
- NReduced water circulation
Benefits of a Filter
- NImproved water quality
- NExtended lifespan of pool equipment
- NReduced chemical usage
- NLower maintenance costs
- NPrevents algae growth
- NMore efficient pool circulation
- NHealthier and safer swimming environment
How Much Does a
Pool Filter Cleaning
- NCheck the spa and pool chemicals, including Chlorine, Salt (if applicable), PH, Alkalinity, and TDS levels
- NExamine and turn on equipment
- NSkim/Net debris
- NVacuum pool/spa bottom
- NEmpty skimmer baskets and pump baskets
- NBrush pool walls to prevent algae build-up
- NAdjust equipment
- NAdminister chemicals
An acid wash can also be performed if needed.
Cities We Cover For Filter
Cleanings and Pool Cleaning
Coto de Caza
Refer your family or friends and once they are in service you will receive a free month of pool/spa maintenance service free!
To refer a family or friend make sure they mention your name when they call us or email us!
Trust the Experts
At Three Generations Pool Services, our experienced team can maintain your pool’s pH and alkalinity levels throughout the year, regardless of size. This will help your family and friends to enjoy your pool while giving you peace of mind that the water is safe and equipment isn’t being damaged.