A pool filter is an important component of your pool to keep the water crystal clear and safe for swimming. Over time, your filter might need to be replaced, typically every 5 to 7 years to ensure optimal performance. If the quality of your pool water is looking cloudy, or you’re noticing poor circulation, it might be time for a new filter.
At Three Generations Pool Services, we specialize in reliable pool filter installations to keep your pool in the best shape possible.
Signs You Need a New
It’s important to get your pool filter cleaned every 6 months. By not cleaning filters, you risk damaging the overall quality of your pool, including harming the water quality, increasing algae growth, and having higher repair costs down the road, plus much more. If you haven’t had your pool filter cleaned in the last 6 months, or if you notice any of the below signs, you probably have dirty filters and should contact us immediately:
- NCloudy water
- NFilter has been used for 5 to 7 years
- NPoor water circulation
- NDifficulty maintaining water chemistry
- NIncreased filter maintenance and cleaning frequency
- NVisible damage on the filter
- NFiltration system is leaking
- NFilter is making unusual sounds
Benefits of a Filter
- NImproved water quality
- NProper water filtration
- NReduced need for chemical adjustments
- NExtended lifespan of pool equipment
- NLower maintenance costs
- NLesser chance of algae growth
- NSafer swimming environment
How Much Does
Installation of a Pool
Our weekly maintenance service gives your residential or commercial swimming pool the refresh it needs to maintain its quality and remain the perfect getaway. This includes:
- NCheck the spa and pool chemicals, including Chlorine, Salt (if applicable), PH, Alkalinity, and TDS levels
- NExamine and turn on equipment
- NSkim/Net debris
- NVacuum pool/spa bottom
- NEmpty skimmer baskets and pump baskets
- NBrush pool walls to prevent algae build-up
- NAdjust equipment
- NAdminister chemicals
Cities We Cover For Filter
Installations and Pool Cleaning
Coto de Caza
Refer your family or friends and once they are in service you will receive a free month of pool/spa maintenance service free!
To refer a family or friend make sure they mention your name when they call us or email us!
Trust the Experts
At Three Generations Pool Services, our experienced team can maintain your pool’s pH and alkalinity levels throughout the year, regardless of size. This will help your family and friends to enjoy your pool while giving you peace of mind that the water is safe and equipment isn’t being damaged.